Q How is LIFEMATE 1 different to LIFEMATE 2?
- Both 1 and 2 are casings which are equipped with waterproof capabilities
for depths of up to 50 metres.
- With LIFEMATE 2, you can access your smart phone screen by using
the attached stylus to take photos or use
- Lightmate I will protect you from water damage or
any other unexpected
accidents at sea.
Q Can it only be used in the sea?
- LIFEMATE is also shock resistant, so your phone is protected even while
mountain climbing or skiing.
Q How do I operate my phone?
- For the LIFEMATE 2, you can use the attached stylus to touch the screen
you would with a regular stylus pen.
Q Can I use it for any type of smart phone?
- If you inform us what type of phone you use, we can provide a case to fits
- There are also cases for small-sized phones.
Q How do I use it once I have it?
- Think of it as the casing of a waterproof camera.
- Wash it with the cover closed, make sure there is no dirt, hair or sand on
the O Ring, and put the silicon wax provided
on it each time you use it.
Q How often do I need to replace the O Ring?
- Please replace it around every 30 uses.
Q Are the stylus pen, lid and other accessories O Ring sold separately?
- Yes. Please contact us, and we will post any additional purchases at the
Q Can I send messages and make phone calls underwater?
- There is no reception underwater, so you cannot use GPS, make phone
calls or send messages, but if you download
applications such as a fish
encyclopaedia or geographic maps
beforehand, you can have fun with
Q Can you hear the caller well when making phone calls while your phone
is in the case?
- It may be slightly hard to hear, but you should be able to hear the caller.
Q Won't my phone get waterlogged?
- All of our products have passed a water pressure test at 50 metres for
Q Will you give me a refund if it gets waterlogged?
- Anynon-faulty products, including our underwater camera cases,
are not legible for a refund.
TEL. 81-86-250-4538 FAX. 81-86-250-4530
copyright© 2014 WaterMaterial Inc. all rights reserved